Fun Ideas & Recipes For Halloween
For Kids & The Whole Family
Are you searching for some fun ideas and recipes for Halloween that you can use with your own kids, and for parties? If so The Menu Mom has created an ebook bundle just for you, and right now she's running an awesome deal that I just had to tell you about.
She's selling 12 ebooks for $24.97! That is little over $2 per book, and a 75% discount over buying each book individually! You can purchase these 12 Fall and Holiday ebooks here.
Here Are All The Books You Get In The Fall Holiday Bundle
First, here are the ebooks with recipes for Halloween, that also get you fun ideas for games and parties too.
- Halloween Week Menu - a full week of dinner menus, plus a grocery shopping list, that you can make for your kids to get ready for the big night all week long
- Halloween Fun Recipes & Party Games - creative Halloween ideas for both recipes you can make and games you can play
- Spooky & Fun Halloween Recipes - even more recipes you can make with or for your kids, or for a Halloween party
- Seven Simple Steps To A Super Halloween Party - goes through the steps of of invitations, decorations, music, food, games and activities, and crafts and goodie bags to help you throw a great party with ease
- Delicious Fall Recipes - 29 recipes designed for fall and Halloween
In addition, the are several complementary books, many of which also contain great recipes for Halloween you can use, or are related to fall cooking and entertaining. These books include:
- All About Apples - lots of apple information, including the types, their uses, and of course recipes
- All About Pumpkins - lots of pumpkin information, including how to choose, store and use pumpkins, along with recipes
- Eat Whole Foods - A beginner's guide for your whole family to take you on your journey to eating healthy whole foods (since we can't eat Halloween candy all the time!)
- School Lunches Made Easy - with school starting in the fall you may already be stumped for what to pack your kids for lunch each day, and this gives ideas, and even includes some printable charts!
- It's Sleepover Party Time - get some great ideas and recipes for your child's next sleepover
- Slow Cooker Recipe Book - 54 pages of slow cooker recipes for those busy fall days
- Thanksgiving Planned For You - Who can forget that right after Halloween, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. This book provides you with a menu, shopping list and to do list to get you ready for the big family feast
Who Is The Menu Mom?
The Menu Mom is known both for her simple, fun and easy recipes that kids will love, but also for the fact that she breaks down steps to their simplest parts, and provides grocery shopping lists for you for many of her meals.
I always get a good response from readers here at HM101 when I share ebooks from her because her books are geared toward Mom's just like us, who want to do fun things with our kids but want it to be (relatively) simple too, and already thought out for us with lists and steps to take.
Where To Purchase This Recipes For Halloween Ebook Bundle
If you're interested catch this offer for 75% off the sale of the individual ebooks while it lasts. You can click here to purchase your fall menu ebook bundle.
FTC disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase this sale item through a link on my site I will receive a small commission, which helps me bring you more good deals and information for free on this site. You can find out more from my disclosure statement.
Related Links At Household Management 101
Holidays And Celebrations With Your Family
Kid Friendly Recipes Adults Love Too
Family Halloween Movies: Not Too Scary Movies Your Whole Family Can Enjoy
Homemade Halloween Costumes - Ideas & Pictures
Go From Fun Ideas & Recipes For Halloween For Kids & The Whole Family To Household Management 101 Home Page
Share Your Comments, Thoughts & Ideas