Life As A SAHM In Dubai - My Daily Routine
Harshika has been kind enough to share her daily routine with us, as a mother and wife living in Dubai.
I have a toddler of 20 months. A hubby who works flex time, mostly from home.
We live in the Middle East-Dubai and you can imagine the weather conditions. Hot, humid and very dusty at all times.
We are Indian, which means heavy-duty elaborate cooking, for example, to give you an idea: If I were to serve sandwiches for a meal, hubster will ask me 'are you feeling sick babe?'.
These factors are pretty significant in directing the course of my daily routine.
1. Get tea/coffee/milk going for the 3 of us.
2. Cook breakfast - always a very elaborate and a heavy meal.
3. Get self and kid washed/dressed.
4. Make prep for lunch and dinner, which I cook at the same time, so I can have evenings free.
5. Dusting/vacuuming/mopping - everyday (due to the fine desert dust all around, most folks here have to clean everyday).
6. Finish cooking for the day.
7. Clean kitchen/dishes/sink/counters.
8. And finally, make prep for next day's cooking - like chopping,thawing etc. - This is my last chore of the day.
It may sound like a tight schedule, but actually I take my time and pace myself. With a hyper toddler I have to!
Thanks for sharing your daily routine with us. I like how you have taken your circumstances and made the routine work well for you.
So, does anyone else have a daily cleaning schedule to share? If so, share your daily chores with us here
You can also read other daily cleaning schedules already submitted here
Related Links At Household Management 101Schedules, Routines And Habits For Your HomeWeekly House Cleaning Schedules Benefit Your Home And SanityGo From Life As A SAHM In Dubai - My Daily Routine To Household Management 101 Home Page