Household Cleaning Tips For The Kitchen
I'm always on the look out for household cleaning tips, and these are some of the most helpful kitchen cleaning hints I have come across.
- How To Clean The Blender Quickly - Fill the blender partially with warm water and a few drops of liquid soap, put on the lid and run the blender for 5-10 second, then pour out the solution, rinse and sit out to dry. (You will still need to wash the lid thoroughly, and the outside of the blender.)
- Kitchen Cleaning Tip For Cleaning Your Butcher Block - cover your butcher block with coarse salt and let it sit overnight. The salt will absorb the fat and oils, and you can just brush it off. (This does not disinfect though.)
- Household Cleaning Tips For Stained Porcelain Teapots - if you have tea stains in your porcelain teapot or porcelain tea cups fill the pot or cup with warm water, and then add a few drops of bleach and let the solution sit for a couple of house. Once the stains are gone was normally with soap and water.
- How To Remove Odors From Wooden Cutting Board - make a paste of baking soda and water, rub it on the cutting board and let sit for an hour or so, then rinse and let the cutting board dry.
- Removing Coffee Stains From Cups - fill the stained cup with water and add a denture cleaning product, soak for a couple of hours and then rinse and wash as usual.
- Getting Utensils Cleaner In The Dishwasher - place the utensils handle down in the basket of the dishwasher.
- Clean Crumbs In Your Kitchen Cabinets - instead of shelf paper periodically use the brush attachments on your vacuum to clean up dust and food crumbs in your kitchen cabinets.
- Keep Drips From Your Oven - to avoid messes in your oven place a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or a sheet of foil underneath any food that has a tendency to bubble over.
Hope you enjoyed these household cleaning tips for your kitchen.
Click here to share your own helpful household hints.
Related Links At Household Management 101
How To Clean A Dishwasher
How To Clean A Microwave
House Cleaning Tips And Household Hints
Go From Household Cleaning Tips For The Kitchen To Home Page
Share Your Comments, Thoughts & Ideas