Cleaning Schedule For Mom Of 1
Clean During The Week And Take Off During The Weekends
Molly has found a cleaning schedule that lets her get everything done, still play with her son, and enjoy family time on the weekend. See her cleaning schedule below.
I have one child, my DS, age 4, and am a SAHM.
My cleaning schedule is:
- Monday - this is my big cleaning day -- I clean the bathrooms, kitchen, and mop all the floors
- Tuesday - dust, vacuum floors, wipe down surfaces
- Wednesday - laundry, ironing, change bedding on all beds
- Thursday - this is my minor cleaning day, which is a shorter version of Monday
- Friday - grocery shopping and other errands
- Saturday - any tasks not completed during the week, and about once a month freezer meals
- Sunday - day of rest
I also do certain tasks every day, such as tidying up and making beds.
This works best for me because it gets everything done, generally before the weekend so I can spend all weekend with my son and husband without worrying about the house.
In addition, I can do just small parts of the cleaning daily on weekdays so my son and I can spend lots of time together.
Thanks Molly for telling us about your schedule and routine.
I think it is really helpful to hear what others do to give us ideas for ourselves.
So, do you have a weekly cleaning schedule? If so, share it with us here
, or read even more weekly cleaning schedules already submitted here
Related Links At Household Management 101Weekly House Cleaning Schedules Benefit Your Home And SanitySchedules, Routines And Habits For Your HomeGo From Cleaning Schedule For Mom Of 1 To Home Page
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Weekly House Cleaning Schedules .