Bathroom Cleaning Tip - Keep Cleaning Supplies In Every Bathroom
(Household Management 101)
My bathroom cleaning tip is to keep cleaning supplies in every bathroom of your home.
That way you never have to carry a yucky dripping toilet bowl brush between bathrooms, and just don't bother doing it at all.
You also have no excuse, when you see a nasty ring building up in the toilet (you know what I'm talking about, right?) to say, I'll do it later.
Instead, the cleaning supplies are right there, and you can easily grab the toilet bowl cleaner and throw it in, and be done.
I suggest for this bathroom cleaning tip that you keep the following cleaning supplies under a (safety latched) bathroom cabinet, in every bathroom in your house, at all times.
Photo by Digging For Fire
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Toilet bowl brush (or keep this in the corner, beside the toilet itself)
- Disinfectant cleaner for the counters, bathtub, etc.
- Tile and bathroom cleaner
- Sponge or rag for the cleaning solutions
- Window washing solution for cleaning mirrors
- Paper towels for washing windows
Related Links At Household Management 101House Cleaning TipsHow To Clean ThingsGo From Bathroom Cleaning Tip - Keep Cleaning Supplies In Every Bathroom To Home Page
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cleaning Tips.